Monday, January 12, 2009

It's time!!!!!

For the past week, I have felt like there is an invisible force pulling my body apart from the hips. It's about as comfortable as it sounds. This morning, we went to see the OBGYN for my weekly appointment. He did a pelvic exam and said that I am already 2 centimeters dilated and in the early stages of labor! The early stages can last from a few hours to a few days but I am done. Over it. Want my baby. NOW. So, I told him about my hip pains and asked if there is anything to do to speed it up. "Well, you and Papa-to-be can discuss it and if you feel it's for the best, yes, we can check you in today and induce contractions". Without even glancing over at P-t-b (who was in the room) I responded "Yes, we would like to do that please. Now."

So- look out, world. I am checking into the hospital at 8 pm and by this time tomorrow, I will be a MOM. 

No comments:

Post a Comment