Saturday, October 17, 2009

Le Petit Superstar

The last time we took Kaya to the pediatrician she was 8 months and 3 weeks old and weighed 16 lbs. That put her in the 8th percentile for her age, meaning that 92% of her peers are bigger than her. So, she is very, very tiny. I forget about that fact since she is growing out of all her clothes and getting chubbier and stronger every day. However, when you see Kaya next to another baby her age, you realize that she is a wee little thing. These pictures are of her playing with Eloise, a little girl who is exactly one week older than Kaya. She looks GIGANTIC next to our little bean. Look at that massive head! And all that hair!



I love her little Rocky t-shirt, too. I wish they made them in my size! And, here is my petit superstar rocking some cool shades she got as a party favor at her cousins birthday party. I want to chew on her fat little cheekies whenever I see these pics!

Grandma Kim came to visit last night and we bought Kaya's Halloween costume. She looks SO cute in it, I can't wait!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment