Tuesday, November 10, 2009

IS ANYBODY OUT THERE?

Hey Family:
As you know, the main purpose of this blog is to record Kaya's first year as a virtual baby book for her to have someday. But, I know that a couple people who don't get to see the girl too often were also using it to keep up with the latest Kaya news. I am running out of photo space in my free Blogger account and will need to either 1) pay for a premium account so that I can keep posting photos and videos or 2) take it off-line & just make it a Word document. So, if anyone reads this, leave me a quick comment. If it looks like people are still interested, I will keep it online. If not, I'll just keep it on my computer for Kaya and I. Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. I look at it every day and read every word. Can you download what you have onto Word and then keep putting up the new posts on the blog site? Grandma Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. i read it!
    -Auntiebom

    ReplyDelete