Friday, November 13, 2009

Double Digits


I can remember this day so clearly. It was January 23rd and I could not believe you were 10 days old. You were so tiny and fragile, you rarely slept and you cried for hours and hours each day. I felt so helpless, not knowing how to make it better for you, having no idea what was wrong.


Today, you turn 10 MONTHS old. You are chubby and fearless, climbing up, over and onto everything in sight even though you can't even stand up yet. You sleep through the night in your own bed in your own room which I wasn't convinced would ever happen. You only really cry when you need something now and you are finding more and more ways to express yourself everyday. It's so much fun watching you grow up & I can't wait to see what you learn to do next.

Happy 10 Month-iversary, sweet girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment